Monday, December 23, 2013

Times R-A Changing

I have written that our family life is changing.  It is taking some getting use to, but it is going.  One thing that was a first for me was going to a museum, perhaps for the first time, by myself.  As you probably noticed from my October post that I do a lot with the kids....sometime Derek tags along:)..... and when Dia de Los Muertos was celebrated at Bowers Museum in Santa Ana NO ONE WANTED TO GO!  I went all by myself and was sad........

Well until I realized, I AM BY MYSELF! I CAN WALK THROUGH EXHIBITS SLOWLY, I CAN ACTUALLY READ THOSE TINY PLAQUES BY PAINTINGS!  It was awesome.  I LOVED it.  Don't get me wrong, love the monsters, but I can not remember if I have done that before.  I was not even bogged down by another adult.  I also walked through the gift shop!!  Once again, so awesome.  I even went on a run after.  Hence my work out clothes in the below picture.  








I did fun into a few people.  A family from ballet and the G's.  Alisha loves the holiday and I am so happy that she put it on her calender.  The jewels, items from the Vatican, and festival were beautiful to view.  I wonder if it will happen again?  hummmmmmmm
Posted by Picasa

No comments: