Saturday, February 14, 2009

All you need is love!






Happy Valentine's Day to everyone that we love and care about! We hope that everyone had a great day, smelled pretty flowers and ate some yummy chocolate. Derek had these beautiful flowers delivered and right when I put some water in them they opened up and smell wonderful. I got Derek and the kids a basket full of goodies. Em and Drew got M&M's (of course), more flatware and plates, cups, the first Madagascar (I already got them the second), a Handy Manny doll (Drew's) and a My Little Pony baby doll thingy (Emma's). The kids got Derek a Homer Simpson boxer (the three of them love that show, I hate it), and I got Derek a "PED EGG," which he tried out right away and some lounge clothes. For activities...well we are doing NOTHING!!!! Oh what a prefect day!
We hope everyone has/had a prefect day too!!

4 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Pick a winner Drew!!!

Darci said...

Love the flowers they are gorgeous. That is so cool that you guys got all of those presents, we really don't do Vday gifts here.

Sara said...

Dar, we do not either really...just put a bunch of stuff that I normally buy in a basket:)

The Calagna Family said...

Those pictures are SOOO CUTE! Glad you guys had a great day hanging out as a fam! Those are the best!!!