Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gosh...another birthday party!




On Sunday we celebrated Tyler's 9t, Derek's 31st, Papa B's, and Uncle Kev's 51st BIRTHDAY!! SOOOOO many!! It was a very simple party and I LOVED it!! I got to actually sit with the family and just hang out, watch the Pro Bowl (I think a first for Derek and I), watch some golf, play "Would you Rather?" eat some yummy fried chicken and even yummier cake! I never have cake, but heck you are only pregnant three times once! haha. There were so many candles on the cake that by the time the cake made it over to the boys half of them were almost melted to the frosting. Good thing we had two cakes! Once the men blew out the candles you could see the smoke and we all were waiting for the smoke alarm to go off, but it did not.
After everyone left Derek and I put the kids down, rented a movie, watched it and went to bed! What a nice night that was...that never happens!

2 comments:

Darci said...

I swear all the you do is PARTY! You are so awesome that you celebrate everyone's bday that you know.

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

The cake picture made me literally laugh out loud! That is hillarious. You are a party girl, I agree. :) BTW- thanks for you comment...I am doing ok, but it is because I have great friends who support me. xoxox