Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kels 16th & Saige 14th Birthday Dinner at Don Jose




Last Sunday we had yet another birthday to celebrate! It was Kelsey's 16th (she was so excited) and Saige's 14th. The Lee family got together for dinner at Don Jose and this time we had some extra guests. My sister and the kids came, Kyle's friend, and Kels and Kyle's mom Lisa. Of course, Mexican food and beer is always a good choice for this family so we all had fun and when it was time to sing happy birthday we did the loudest 'cha, cha' that I think they could hear us across the street!
Oh, I remember when Kels was 6 and Saige 4..they were so little and would always want me to play with their hair and they would always sit on my lap! I have so many fond memories of these kids and I know that there will be many more to come as they grow up, attend college, date, get married, and so on. Derek and I are very proud of these girls!!

No comments: