Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update on my list!


I want to get as much stuff as I can done on this list before I have the baby...so here are some more!
#23-I talked to Derek about all of our bills, was not too bad actually. Good thing there was nothing shocking about them!! haha
#35-Conquer bath time with Drew. Now he can not get enough of the bath and ALWAYS wants to take one. Now I just have to wait and see how he does in a jacuzzi again:(
#40-I watched the 1st and 2nd seasons of 'Always Sunny in Philly..' LOVED IT!
#56-Going to the market on Tuesdays is just not going to happen!
#61-I opened both of the kids their own savings accounts.
#82-Derek bought me a new camera lens...now I am just waiting for it. It is taking forever!!!!
#88-I backed up more of my photos
#94-I bought backups of the daily hygienic items that we use. That was a big expense by the way and now I realize why I have never done it before!

*update- the city cancelled the class I had for the kids (not enough kids) so I guess we will resign back in the spring.*

1 comment:

Darci said...

You have no idea how excited I am for you to get your new lens, your life will be forever changed!!

Any day next week sounds great to us, we can come out to you since you came here last. Let me know.