Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Friday!

We had one heck of a busy day last Friday. First we headed over to Darci's to bring her lunch for her birthday and the kids played with little Gwenie. After lunch we headed over to the Hansen's to walk with Becky and Bella. Vin did not go with us, lucky boy got to stay with his Grammy, but I did get to feed him is bottle and hold him for a little bit so I was a very happy lady! From there we headed to do some errands and then we went home to get ready for Nathan's 11th birthday party. Nate is SOOO big now, but I still remember the day that he was born and the way that he smelled! Oh the memories. Nate had 'Dance, Dance Revolution' and some other games there so the kids had a great time jumping around and eating all of the chips and yummy cupcakes. After that I went to my monthly Bingo game where I ATE, ATE, ATE and own a prize. Then I came home and watched a movie. What did you guys do????




**these are the only pictures I took all day long!**

1 comment:

The Calagna Family said...

Even I don't know how you do it all!!!! But I do love that Friday walk and we should do that more :) It's a peaceful one walkin' around the neighborhood! xoxo