Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am on FIRE BABY!!

SO, I have more to cross off of my list....
#11- Work (we succeeded) on Lee baby #3
#21- Since we have #11 done, I am going to give up on this one. I do not think I will be able to NOT CRY at Mar and Samy's wedding.
#22- I made Derek a list, but since we will probably be moving it has been cut in like half!!
#70- Emma's godparents a gift. Finally I am did it. They got a very special cross from Emma and is written on the back.
#73- I gave Derek flowers for his birthday...I do not think he liked them very much, but oh well he should just be lucky that I did not send them to his work. They were boyish, they had a football thingy in them:)
#79- I bought a new bible
#97- For TWO parties now I have not put ANYTHING on Derek's work bench..I think he liked that better than the flowers!

6 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats on baby #3!

Sara said...

Thanks Teren! We are super excited and I also think super CRAZY!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Holy Moly! I can't believe it! Congrats and wow, you are a little crazy! I am so happy for you!
XOXO

The Calagna Family said...

Yea! Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet Baby #3! You know it will be here in a blink of an eye...so exciting! xoox

The Titone - Perez Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Wish I could join in the fun of procreation, but am out of commission right now. :)
So I can't wait to rub your belly and give you hugs!

Bianca said...

Sara! That's awesome! Congrats to you and the whole Lee Fam!

B