Saturday, June 22, 2013

Love-Hate Relationship

I have a love/hate relationship with technology.  On one had I like to look at peoples lives on Facebook and shop online and create the cutest projects, on the other hand I strongly dislike what it has done to our society.  People have forgotten manners/tack/how to communicate face to face or even hearing a persons voice.   I am not a fan of Evites for weddings or baby showers.  I am not a fan of Twitter.  I barely like blogs, even though I have one. But like many I post things on FB or on my blog so that many family and friends can see what we are up to. It is mainly about the kids and I rarely post pictures on FB of people other than my children...I have gotten into trouble a few times.  I do not even do Skype, but may have to cross that barrier when my mom and Brian move to Atlanta.  Yep, Atlanta....pity party for me.  

HOWEVER....the kids and I were at the beach over Spring break this year and I did not bring my camera, but I did have my phone.  So, I took pictures and posted them to FB.  THANK GOODNESS I did because my phone crashed and I lost the pictures, but they were on FB so I have them.  I love these pictures and was really sad when I thought I lost them.  So today I would not say I 'love Facebook' but would 'Like' it.     









No comments: