Thursday, December 3, 2009

My List

I have not looked at my list in some time now, so I thought I would look at what I have gotten done since my last post. Here is what I have done...I only have 45 to go!!
#10- wash my car once a month. I have been doing that, well...maybe Derek:)
#14- write in a journal 3x a week. I have decided that I am not a journal person (I love to buy them though). Then I thought....this is my journal!!!
#20- thithe at church, even when not there. I was doing this after we moved and was very proud of myself and now that I have found a new church (thank GOD) I plan on continuing!
#26- no cusing for 2 days. All may be surprised that I did this!!
#30- write a letter to someone (not putting who). I did not write, instead I spoke to them which is really a lot better anyways.
#37- set playdates for Derek with his friends every three months. I have done this many times
#38- work on loving me. I know I have done this in the past 3 months. I will write more about this later.
#43- walk/run 4x a week. I was doing this before I became pregnant with Lillian, did it through most of my pregnancy, and have done it since I had her..this one is now just a great part of my life.
#46- pay debt by June 2009. Well, I did not make it by June, but I did do it by December 2009:) So happy about this one!
#48- stand on the center of a bridge, close my eyes for one minute. I did this on the peir of HB a month ago. I am SOOOOO getting better at my fears.
#67- make copies and set up a file of our financial records. I did this before I had Lillian (just incase something happend to me).
#68- learn about my phone. I did this....now we are getting new ones! haha
#93- attend at least three games for a season for each of my nieces and nephews. This was cake because I love to do it!

1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

THAT is SOOOOO good! YEAH for you, I need to look at my list again!