Monday, November 30, 2009

Tradition...maybe?





So, I have been trying to think of things to do with the kids and Derek that are, well...traditional:) So, I thought of one. The Saturday after Thanksgiving we will make the first (of many) cup of hot chocolate with marsh mellows. However, a HUGE meltdown happened with the kids when it was time to take away the cups! So bad that we had to put the kids to bed, then LP started crying, and it was just a mess!!! So, when I say maybe I really mean maybe! I am sure I will do it next year, kind of like when you are pregnant and you forget how much you hate not being able to sleep yet you have more children!! haha....look at the time of this post:)

2 comments:

The Titone - Perez Family said...

How cute are their little faces! And I have to mention that I LOVE the Santa Picture! He is holding Lillian soo sweetly!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

P.S. ment to tell you that is a nice tradition, and they'll give up the cups as they get older. Or you'll start letting them have more. ;)