Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hannah B-a-n-a-n-a-s and Two More Things!

A few months ago Hannah turned THREE!! Yay!
Suzie and Dale threw Hannah a very fun fairy themed party to celebrate. It was too much fun to see Hannah have a blast and OF COURSE my girls dressed to match the theme! Man, that was a hectic day... looking back...attending two birthday parties and an Angel game in one day was, well, too much! Back to the party. Many of the Lee family were sick and most of the Bray family could not attend due to work or Royal Family Kids Camp.....but they still had a HUGE jumpy and all of the decorations were super cute. Suz even had a place setting for every child! If you were a boy you had pirate gifts and if a girl there were fairy wings and wands. It really was too cute!





Prior to Hannah's party we went to Nicolas G's 4th birthday party. Erin and Mike threw Nicolas a pirate party....it was so cute! We did not have enough time to make all of the crafts that Erin thought of, but since she does live right down the street I am sure we will see them later on (Erin is in my mom's club and I have known her and her hubby Mike since ...well forever!).





Then there was the Angel Game! I lost my phone and the photos and do not want to go through Casey's FB to get some pictures. So no picture to share. All I can say is that I really wish I had worn my Sox tshirt to the Yankee/Angel game! We were sitting next to all of the Yankee players wives, what fun I missed out on!

No comments: