Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Buchan's Labor Day Party



First, thank you to the Buchan's for hosting a fun Labor Day party at there club house! It was so nice to just sit and not have to clean up after everyone left! The food was super good from Brian's and I think everyone had a good time! Cheers to GOOD TIMES!

............................................

Second, Drew or Emma got a hold of my camera a few times and took these winner pictures!











..................

Third, I took the following pictures. I wish I had brought my other camera because I hate the red eye from my little camera, but I have learned that the kids like to take pictures, so I do not think bringing my good one makes much sense anymore. Some of the pictures are cute even though the red eye is bad. It was nice to have Marci & Jason's little Ava (15months) and the Curtis' girls there (5&2) because there are way to many time we hang out with "the boys" and my little ones are the only Innocent youth:)





No comments: