Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OC Walk to Remember



http://www.ocwalktoremember.org/

There are a lot of different walks/run that people can participate in to show their passion for a cause. We all know big ones for cancer and MS and the OC Walk to Remember is a gaining momentum. Over the past few years I have only walked in one "walk," but I do make sure I give (a little amount) to this cause as well as prostate, MS, and ALS. Once again, I can not make the walk this year, but have hopes that those who read this would like to contribute in some way.

I have never had a miscarriage or lost a child at or close to it's birth, god forbid, but Kristen the founder has and wanted to have a forum to celebrate life and mourn the loss of their child. Kristen now has 3 beautiful children that my family is getting to know through ballet and I can say this without reserve, she is one of the best women I have ever met and Leah (on the front of the flier) is one of the cutest little 6 year olds ever! Pass it on!

No comments: