Friday, January 4, 2013

Ringing In 2013!

Happy New Year to everyone out there! I hope that your first few days of the New Year have been great and no one has given up on their resolutions! I know I have not! Well, that is because I don't make any! Well, I should not write that, I think I did last year and I think it was to be a better mommy or something like that. Best resolution to say you kept because who wants to be that mommy with that resolution that broke it!

This year we are starting our new tradition of Chinese food on the Eve and a cake for dessert. We got the cake from the store and food from our fave "Wings." After eating we went to the G's for a bit, came back home at 8:50 to get ready to celebrate the New Year at 9pm eastern time! I am hoping that I get at least two more years with Drew where I can do this. Unfortunately, when Drew realizes what we are doing at 9pm then the girls will be told by him and so on. Dang! He does go to bed at 7:30 on the dot...I hope that will last.




 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

Then after the kids were all sleep daddy and I headed outside with Alisha and Issac for some "adult time!" After a few minutes I was headed to head! But those few minutes I had with 'adults' was nice! Btw, I have no idea why I stuck my tongue out in the below picture...I thought it was funny to post!






No comments: