Tuesday, October 21, 2008

High School Reunion



Well the day came and went..my 10 year High School Reunion. The kids were down at Emilee and Chris's house for the weekend, so I was able to get my hair done, go shopping, and actually get READY for something!!! Too bad I forgot to take pictures! haha so sad, but oh well. I met up with Mar (and her Sam) and Max at Mar's parents house for a few drinks, then we got dropped off at The House of Blues in Anaheim for drinks and some light food. I have to say it was hard for me in a way because Derek had a HUGE job to do all weekend therefor he could not attend, but I did my best. I had a somewhat good time, chatted with a lot of people, found out a ton of gossip (I really did not need to know, but it was fun), and just laughed at all of the people who were more tipsy then myself! After the reunion we went to a local bar by our old high school, Kelly's Corner. All in all it was an okay time, but 10 years was so not long enough! **so funny too is how Kelly B was at the bar and we went to his house afterwards, hence Kelly in one of the pics**

No comments: