Tuesday, October 28, 2008

De Anne's & Avah's Shower





OK, I have to say..I LOVED this shower!!! I love all showers, but you know what made this a little different? My dear friend of 12 years is having her second baby and they are 10 years apart!!! When we were 17 she had her son and for the past 10 years I have seen her grow as a mother, person, wife, and nurse. Now she is ready for ANOTHER and to add to that... it is a GIRL!!! Avah Grace will be her name and she is due 2 days before my other dear friend Beckster is due. The shower was held at 5:00 on Sunday night and everything was flowers and pink!! Her mom and aunts had a 'soup bar' and once we were done with the soup we got to take the bowl home..way too cute! Salad and cornbread topped the dinner off, but the red velvet cupcakes were the icing on the entire night (of course I did not touch it). Of course, I can never just sit at things like this, so I did the games and helped as much as they would let me. I am just so happy for De Anne and her family! Happy in a I cry every time I leave her!!!

No comments: