Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meeting with an old friend



The one thing that I have to say about re-joining Facebook, is that I got to meet up with my long time ago friend, Darci. I was scared to send her a message at first, but I did it (and to 2 other people) and my fright was for nothing...I talked to her on the phone the next day for a long time and today I went to her house to see her and her daughter Gwen. I had such a great time catching up and seeing our little one's play like they had been old pals...well Drew was kind of a pain for me. I felt as though I had never stopped talking to her, but man our lives have changed!! I can honestly say I had more fun during my short visit with Darci then I did at my reunion. I am so excited for next week when we get together again!! Thank you Darci

3 comments:

Darci said...

I am so mad that I didn't take pictures, it is so not like me usually my camera is attached to my hip. We had tons of fun too, sorry that you were so nervous I guess you had no idea how things would go and that always makes me weirded out, luckily it turned out great. I am so happy the kids played to great together, and Drew was just being a boy.

The Titone - Perez Family said...

Good for you Sara! It is wonderful to get people you love back in your life. You are brave for taking a chance! xoxox

The Calagna Family said...

I 'Ditto' what Rebecca said!! xoox