Friday, October 10, 2008

A Wonderful Friday NIght

So, tonight we had what I would describe as..perfectly balanced. Derek came home from work then I went running. I went and grabbed dinner, watched the start of the Sox game with Emma on my lap. Since it was a beautiful fall evening, I got the children dressed in jackets and pants and headed for a long walk..well for them:) While I was gone with the kids Derek took a shower and relaxed. After our walk was done we headed out for a drive to look at houses that are decorated for Halloween...the kids just kept saying, "more lights." Then we headed to the ice cream shop for 'treats.' Everyone in the shop was laughing at Emma and Drew, because they were so messy by the end!!! Now that we are home, Drew and Emma are asleep and Derek is across the street having some guy time (ya know..baseball talk, drinking bud light while standing in a circle around the BBQ. I am cleaning and on the computer. It was just fully GREAT!!

1 comment:

terenjaxteegan said...

These type of nights are MY FAVORITE too. What an adorable family...