Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UFC Fight Night


"The Girls"

"What do I call us?" haha

"The Boys"

On Saturday we decided to have a few people over to watch the UFC fight, drink, eat, and chat the night away. Emma and Drew were the only kiddo's, so that was nice just to put them down to sleep and hang out with ADULTS! I think that the fight was a disappointment (according to the guys), but the pizza and Sara 2's six layer were both fab and EVERYONE went home responsibly. It was a great time and one that needs to happen a little more often in the Lee house:)

1 comment:

terenjaxteegan said...

I actually watched the fight too!!! Yes, I did. I learned what TapOut was and everything. Let's just say it is not something I would want to watch on a consistent basis, but it was an excuse for drinking! :)