Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A house DIVIDED!



Yes, the Red Sox did win!!!!! I know you all love my team! haha. Thank you for all of the FRIENDLY text over the past few days, but those loving words were nothing compared to the tension within the four walls of the Lee house! In fact, I could not talk or cheer for my fab team, but boy did I hear it when the Sox messed up or lost!! When the game was over and the Sox won Derek decided that my prized Red Sox blanket should go on the roof!! It will stay like that until he decides to get it down, cuz I am afraid of ladders and not 7 feet tall!

4 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Chris says it will be a Dodgers/Red Sox World Series...won't that be fun!!!! LOVE Emma's bow by the way :) xoxo

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Yah, some of those were my texts... they were not too mean... were they??? :)

Zehntner Four said...

Dave says I'm not allowed to be happy for you...so we will keep it our little secret!

Darci said...

I am sorry to say but I am on your hubby's side on this one. :)