Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just sitting on the couch:)



Last Thursday while I was sitting on the couch watching the Red Sox come back in the 9th inning (too bad for SUnday!) I decided that I would not get off of the couch, but take pictures of the kids in my favorite clothes..diapers! Emma loves to stand on her princess chair and drew loves to watch ball games with Daddy and Mommy, so it was fun just to sit and hang out with them before we started our VERY busy weekend! Just put the browser over the pictures to see what I wrote:)

2 comments:

Darci said...

So cute. I hardly ever have Gwenie run around in her diaper, her clothes are just to cute! Sounds just like a night here in this house.

ps we had tons of fun today. The kids were so great together yay!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I love the diaper pictures! So adorable. I want to kiss bellies and tickle ribbies!