Monday, June 1, 2009

Daddy got Drew a Wedge!






On Sunday Derek got the kids ready for the day, went to breakfast, then to Dick's to look at golf stuff. What did I do?? I slept until 11! Oh it was sooooo nice, but my back hurt when I woke up! haha
While the kids were taking their nap Derek got the 'surprise' he had bought Drew while they were at Dick's...his very first golfing wedge! When Drew woke up we had Drew close his eyes in the kitchen and Derek gave him his surprise! Drew was so happy and right after the balls were opened they went to the park to practice. From what Derek told me Drew had a great time and when they got back Derek hung up Drew's club and balls with Derek's in the garage. Oh he is such a big boy!!

2 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Yay Drew-or should I say "Little Tiger"! I am so glad they had a great daddy/brother time! And I am glad you got to sleep in!
xoxo!

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Cute!!! Love the pics.