Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh a girl!



So I keep posting that we think we are having a girl, but I could not help but doubt! So, today Derek and I (with the kids) went to get a 3d/4d ultrasound to take one more peek. Well, the baby is still a girl and we got to see the parts twice, so that was awesome! Lillian Patricia is on her way and we think she even looks like a Lillian:) Oh, but since her head was so low and the tech could still not get a lot of great shots of the head we are going back in two weeks which will be cool to see how in two weeks she changes.

3 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

So adorable!!! We can't wait to meet Lillian!!! Love it :)

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

The second picture is so cute, it looks like she is going "AHHHHH!!!!", get this camera off me dammit!" Love the name BTW- I always liked Lillian/Lilly. :)

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Can't wait to see that pretty girl in person! I like Lillian too, very girly!