Monday, June 8, 2009

Elmo!!






On Sunday we went and saw Elmo, Abby, Tele, and many more characters perform in Long Beach at "Sesame Street Live." Emma just LOVED it and Drew we pretty good for about 20 minutes then just wanted to leave to go and see Hannah and Connor:( We decided not to sit on the lower level because I was afraid Em would get scared, so we sat on the balcony level...it was perfect! We had the first row so no one was in front of us, there were not as many people up there so there was not as many crying children, and you could see everything! Afterwards we went to go and walk around the light house over by the harbor and the kids had fun running and chasing the birds. On the way home we stopped by our old fav place to eat, Chili's...yummy! Went and got some yogurt followed by movie rentals, baths then bed! A busy day and weekend with tow birthday parties on Saturday, but it was a lot of fun! Thanks Derek for the great weekend!




4 comments:

Darci said...

I better now show this to Gwenie! I am jealous I was totally wanting to take Gwenie to that but I just feel to yucky I know she would love it as much as Emma!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

OMG! We went to the same Elmo show the same day! We caught the 4:30 one. But I was a bad mom & didn't take any pictures.

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

We love Elmo!!! Love the matchin' red t-shirts and such.

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

How fun! My nephew went to the show too! Love all the pictures, you look beautiful!