Monday, June 1, 2009

Marlene's Bridal Shower!


Us ladies nowadays..I am pregnant (again...what a surprise!)


BACK IN THE DAY!! 9 years ago!


So my best friend in the whole wide world (tear) is getting married in 19 days! I can not believe that it is getting so close. I love her so much and am so proud of her. Hey I may not have my PhD, writing a book, traveling the world, just got done teaching at UM, and on my way to teaching at Clairmont Graduate School, nor having a husband work in D.C. at the Department of Ed........but hey I have a best friend who has all of that!! Once again I am just so proud of her! Tati threw Mar's shower at their mom's house on Saturday and even though it was crappy weather it was still a very nice time. There was a ton of wine (to bad for me!!), food, games and laughter. Marlene got some great gifts and I think had a great time. Love ya girly!

No comments: