Monday, June 8, 2009

List is getting shorter!

Well, I have been keeping up with my list! Have you?????? Just kidding, but it is easy to forget that there are many things that I want to get done for myself, things I want the kids to experience, and time I want to spend with Derek. So, I looked through my list and found some more things to cross off!! YEAH!
#29- read "Proper Care and Feeding..."
#36- In a two month period see all of my close friends
#42- tell Patty how proud of her I am!
#44- This one really was not hard but on the days I was throwing up from this little one in me! Take the kids outside once a day...sad in a way to have to put that on the list.
#57- go to CO
#58-take the kids to the mountains
#100- take the kids to a "kid concert/show." We took them to see Sesame Street Live.

No comments: