Monday, October 19, 2009

Derek at work!

Everyone knows that Derek works a TON for me to be able to stay home with the kids (yes, I like to shop too), but many never get to see what he does. I am not really sure what he does all of the time, but I know that when he has big projects like this he is stressed and worried. Here is a cooling tower that he and his coworkers installed over the weekend...and when I say over the weekend I MEAN the entire weekend (thanks AMS, haha).

A view of the crane from the top of the building

Derek liked his crane and the Angels crane

That thing is flipping huge! They had to shut down the entire street

When we stopped by after the crane left Drew saw this part (whatever it is called) and yelled, "broken airplane!" In this picture is the new part, we saw the old one.

All I think of when I look at this picture is "I would die if this fell on me!"

It looks like it is going over the freeway.

The beautiful cooling tower all finished!

2 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

Is his job dangerous? That is amazing work!

terenjaxteegan said...

Cool pics! Would love to see some of those shots full size!