Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend






Busy, busy, busy!! Having a family of five has not set us back any when it comes to going out! I can not stay at home for too long, it drives me crazy!! So, Friday we did the normal Costco run, then went to the Taste of Brea (it is called something else now) with the kids where we stuffed ourselves and the kids played in the jumpers. Headed home to watch the game and hang out with Nana for a bit. Saturday we went to Kyle's soccer game, then when Derek got home we went to the Heritage Festival at Tri-City. It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be!! There was a few HUGE jumpy slide things, a ton of food (great pulled pork sandwiches), a classic car show, craft fair, and local vendors. Unfortunately we missed the parade:( We even saw the firemen that helped me back in July!! Oh and I think I found a mom's group to join, kind of excited about that. Sunday, we hung out and watched the game, took a nap, took a walk, and RELAXED with Derek! It was such a nice family weekend!

1 comment:

terenjaxteegan said...

Love the purse and glasses!