Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Daddy's gone and the family will play!






Daddy went to Kelly B's bach party this past weekend and what I thought was going to be a very low key weekend turned out to be a very busy weekend! The funny part is that I did not realize how busy I was until I spoke to Suzie this afternoon. Derek left on Friday so... we had to pack him, I had to run errands, I wanted to clean before he left and once we dropped him off the kids and I went to Costco then headed home. Saturday we headed down to Auntie Em's house to watch Hailee and Ty's soccer game, then went to their house along with Papa B, headed home where Nana went with us to the store, I then came home and got ready to go out with the ladies (that was a great time and thank you Mar for setting it up), and by 3am I was home!!! Sunday...I was recovering from my vodka tonic spree, Daddy came home, pumpkin patch, family birthday party, Auntie Sara and her family came over, Saige and Auntie Chow came over, and clean up wrapped up the day. MAN I AM TIRED WRITING THAT! Only a few pics to enjoy:)

3 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Wooo Hooo Girls Night Out! Good for you! Next time, invite me, I would love to buy you some more tonics! I am so happy for you, xoxo

The Titone - Perez Family said...

Bravo lady! I can't believe you packed that all in!

terenjaxteegan said...

I AGREE WITH CAIT!!! Invite me next time so I can enjoy the vodka tonics with you!