Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Once divided, now united!


As most people know I am very huge Red Sox fan and Derek is a huge Angels fan. So when the teams play each other it is always very tense in our house! Derek hates that I will cheer for both teams (I really do love the Angels too) and most of the time we can not go through a game without him glaring at me or telling me to stop cheering. So with that said, can you imagine what it is like here when they play each other in the post season! I clapped one time and I swear Derek was about to divorce me!!! But do I do that to him?????? NOOOO, I do not! I am not a poor sport and when the Angels got their broom out and swept the Sox I simply said...."they better beat the Yanks!" If they do not then it is all for nothing and that will make me mad. So, I guess I will pull out my Angels tank and cheer on Friday, but for those that think I am happy about it for one sec just picture me doing it wearing me Sox hat, cuddled in my Sox blanket, drinking out of my Cheer's mug, holding my Sox World Series bat!!! Yankee's suck!

1 comment:

terenjaxteegan said...

Well....Yankees do suck!