Friday, October 30, 2009

6 weeks of Lillian!



Our baby Lillian (aka, Lil, Lils, Mac, baby sissy, and peanut) is now 6 weeks and I am loving every minute of it! She is such a easy baby and boy does she love to sleep! However, she hates to sleep between 10 and 2am...this I do not enjoy so much! I have no idea how much she weighs (we have no scale in the house), but we do know that she is a little heavier and longer. Half of her hair has fallen out, but it is still really dark and sticks straight up (Chris when does it fall flat?? haha). She loves her bibi, her bubby and mo. Feeding, she is up to 4oz of the wonderful Enfamil, and is still in stage 1 diapers. When Lilly is awake she smiles a little and like all babies loves shadows or the light shining through the blinds upstairs while I change her.
What is next? Well, at 6 weeks I had the other two in their cribs and sleeping through the night. THIS LITTLE ONE, I am thinking is not going to go so willingly!! A major BOOOO, but just something I am going to have to work on..notice how I wrote "I." With Derek and I....Derek is getting fixed next month and I am doing it sometime around then too! Yes, both of us! Since I had just started losing weight and enjoying running before becoming pregnant with Peanut, I am SOOOO looking forward to start that up again. With Drew and Emma....Drew will start school and sports in the spring, Em is still waiting until she turns 3 for any of that, they have been looking through the "Big Book" for X-mas, and hope that Auntie Patty is coming back very soon!
AHHHHH LIFE!

1 comment:

Rebecca Titone said...

Did you know she was born to be a rapper? "Lil" P! (just kidding!) Though that would be cool if she was famous! She is stunning!