Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday's!!!

Today Dale turned 38!!! Man he is old...hehe. We went to Don Jose's for dinner, which was really nice, but Derek was not able to come because he had golf tournament. Derek and I got him the usual "Del Taco" gift card and I am pretty sure he got a Lego set from Linda (his mom), but I really am not sure. If he did then I know him and Connor will have a great time building it.





Connor boy turned 4!!! I remember when Connor was born, the phone calls Dale made when Suzie was in labor, what I wore when I saw in the hospital, and how much I cried. I remember all of these things because 4 months later I gave birth to Drew, so I guess you could say Connor is a little special to me in that way. When Connor learned how to walk I knew that Drew would not be too far behind, when Connor was teething I saw how Suzie would handle the tears, and when Connor turned one I saw the joy in both Dale and Suzie's face on that special day. It may sound sappy, but it is true. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY (granted a few weeks later on our blog) Connor Boy!!!!




No comments: