Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby News!

I have been meaning to post this!
CONGRATS SARA 2 and family!!! Sara is expecting her second child on May 3, 2010! I am so very excited to hold the baby and when she finds out what the sex of the baby is I will for sure post it!
My Asian cousin had a baby!! Danica Smith was born on Oct 14th and is the little sis of Gavin and daughter to Darlene and Geoff Smith. FYI, Dar and I have called each other cousins since she married a man with the last name Smith (Dar is Asian and funny how she married into a very Anglo name) and I married into the last name Lee (I am Anglo and the last name is confused for Asian). We worked together and went to CSULB at the same time. Love her and miss her very much, but she is still my cus even if she now lives in the Midwest!!

No comments: