Friday, November 6, 2009

Week In Review

I was thinking that I can not indiviually post EVERYTHING that we do, so I thought that I would post once a week things that happen daily or events that I have not written about yet.

Derek's Family walking down the HB peir

Hannah Banana smiling BIG!

Bubble man, but I am not sure the bubble came out clear in the pic, those things were HUGE

Connor going down a jumpy slide

Drew...oh only with Connor (his friend) will Drew be this brave:)

Drew, Connor, and BIG Connor (Derek's cousin) hanging out at Duke's.

Hannah was 'a running!'

Derek gave me some flowers....laugh if you know what i am talking about:)

GET OUT OF MY HAIR!!!

Putting together Puzzle's with Papa

I am just so proud...she is just so dang cute!!!! 7 weeks old LP is now:)


Really....I am finally framing prints from 7 years ago!!

Derek won 1st Place at the golf turny he played in on Thursday

Potty training has begun

No comments: