Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

For some reason last week seems like a fog! Many know that Derek got 'fixed' on the 13th and I had to take care of him, but he was driving me crazy so the kids and I were really at home as little as possible. THAT SOUNDS SO HORRIBLE! But really we would have bothered him anyways if we were home:) Going down on HB, then to Corona to see Sara 2's new house, then home and in bed at 8pm was Saturday. Sunday, Lilly and I went to Kels, Carly, and Max's cross country meet at Mt Sac. It was the first time that I had been to one and I was shocked by how much fun I had. I think because it reminded me of swimming in high school. Then lunch with Derek and shopping and cleaning finished up the weekend.



Monday....Lillian got shots!!! She had her 2 month check up and weighed in at 11 pds, was 22 3/4 inches long, and very healthy. She is pretty much sleeping though the night and loves her boppy! Derek came home and Pa and Michelle came over for dinner, where I feel asleep on the couch at 8. I guess I was tired because I never do that with guests here!!!


Tuesday, Wednesday....shopping! I had to find something to wear for Kelly B's wedding, but ended up finding the kids a bunch of stuff (love Macy's sales!). Thursday we had Kelly's rehearsal and dinner in LA so we left here at 4. It took 2 1/2 hours to get there....I HATE LA! But ya know the drive was so worth it! We had dinner at the on the top floor of the Wells Fargo building (54th floor) and with all of the lights the city looked beautiful. Thank you Em for watching the kids for us! On Friday was the wedding, so we had to leave here at 1, sat in traffic, checked into the hotel, Derek went and took pictures at 4 and I sat at the bar!!!! The hotel was beautiful, in fact it was the host of the first 10 Oscar Awards. The history of people who were in that building at some point was crazy to all of the guests who attended. The wedding ceremony was very short and sweet, Amanda looked beautiful, Kelly handsome in his suit, Derek looked HOT in his tux with his shoulders, I felt very fat, and my camera stopped working after I took some pictures (I do not know why), they took my food away while I was talking to the bride and groom so I was very hungry, I think I drank the bar out of wine, Derek got cut off at the bar, and I welllllll.....dropped a wine glass and it shattered everywhere!! Oh well, we had a great time and it was the first time we were away from the kids in who knows how long:) Thank you Michelle for watching the kids!!!!



Saturday and Sunday was full of shopping for Christmas presents, naps during the day, but I did not CLEAN...so today is cleaning!!!



1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

I am glad you drank the bar out of wine, everyone needs to do thaqt once in awhile!!! Also love the last pic of Drew with stickers, very cute.