Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What happened to naps!

So, I have been dealing with the issue of naps the last few weeks! My mom has always told me that myself and my sisters stopped taking naps at 1 year and I told myself I would sooooo not allow my children to do that! So as LP sits here and watches her toys and me typing.......

while I laugh at Leno and Charles Barkley play darts on TV I have realized....my mom was a SAINT! To deal with three girls who would not take the afternoon nap...why is my mom not in a mental insitute! As a mom, those naps have saved my sanity, given me chat time with girlfriends and family, let me take a nap myself, and let me CLEAN! However, I think the day has come that I will no longer have those two hours a day with 'no children' at my hip....


yet I have to say that Lillian has given me hope (Lil in her crib)

I know that God is looking down and laughing at me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Titone - Perez Family said...

That is hilarious! I feel the same way about nap time. They HAVE to have it! We need the break, for all the reasons you said!xoxox