Monday, February 7, 2011

Kelsey Is Growing Up!!



Such a beautiful woman Kelsey is becoming! I remember when she was 6...tear:(

She is coming up on graduation, has developed into a fantastic runner and loves doing it too, knows she is going to cosmetology school in the fall and is ACTUALLY becoming responsible. Unfortunately, while asking her if she is going to register to vote on Thursday (her 18th birthday!) she said the words a conservative Auntie does not want to hear, "I am registering Democrat!" I went, "aweeee, Kels, no!" Then I realized what I was doing...being a snot.... and corrected my words. Hell, I am so happy she is registering! I was a Democrat voter at one time too, shhhh do not tell anyone!

2 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Hey- I am Democrat!!! haha. Pretty pics though, she is adorable.

Three We Be said...

Ahhhh! I'm glad she has found things she loves to do and that she has a plan.