Thursday, February 17, 2011

V-day

***Warning! Do not get all mad at me for the following. I really wish I was not like this, but I am. I am who I am:)***

I am not a sappy girl. When I cry about love and stuff like that it always shocks me. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and hug/kiss/need him all of the time and always think about him. However, when it comes to lovey words...well, that is not me. I just want to hear all the time that I am beautiful and that he loves me, that is all that I need. Derek gives me what I need when I need it. I do the same for him. I guess you could say, I know I am in love. Yaya, I know you can show your love more on V-day....but I do not like the attention.

In fact, I get PISSED when I get flowers for Valentines Day. I would rather get a new bedspread:) I do not even really live roses, haha. Of course, Derek showers the girls with affection all of the time and as they get older I may just have to suck it up and let him bring me flowers in order to show the girls how men should treat woman:) haha

.............................................

So as much as I hate the sappy stuff, I LOVE what I (yes, my idea) had Drew do for his little girlfriend, Tatiana. So after Drew's last basketball game through the city,






our cutie pie was driven to Tati's house where he place a yellow rose tied with a pink ribbon and a little heart shaped valentine for his girlfriend.




Later that night Lily called me and all I heard in the background was Tatiana screaming while she jumped up and down with happiness! Drew and Tati spoke on the phone for a little bit, but as you could probably guess, Tati did most of the talking.

We hope everyone had a great V-day! Sappy and non sappy:)

1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

So cute. What a good boyfriend. Where do I find me one of those- only 30+ years older?