Thursday, February 17, 2011

We Lost Kyle Parker....

How to write about this....I do not know.

Kyle Parker, one of Derek's best and longest friends past away yesterday. However, he was not found (graphic, I know) until today around 1pm. He was 32 years old. He is survived by his mother, father, and sister. He was loved and WILL be missed.

This is hard to write. I have not seen Derek cry like this since his dad died. He now sits with an 18pack of beer at the couch...I do not blame him.

What a day, what a day. I was done blogging then Derek called to tell me that Kyle passed away. Then the phone call flood came. Derek went to Kyle's mom house after work and was happy that he did. What do you say, what do you do for someone that has just lost a child and a brother? He told me what they talked about and I was just in awe of him. If it was Mar, Max, Sara...I do not know how I would act. I ache for my husband and how he must be hurting. His "chump" as he called him is gone. He called Drew that when we got home from dinner.

Do not let the tats mislead you. Kyle was a very polite and loving man. Hello, most of this tats were of Star Wars, he was a hairdresser and he loved kids!

I love these pictures of Kyle from his birthday dinner and from Emma's first birthday party sitting in that little chair!



3 comments:

Three We Be said...

You are right; by the looks of him he may give you a different impression of what he was really like. He was kind and polite. My two kids remember him as the one with the cool tats!

terenjaxteegan said...

What another sad loss for your family. I am sorry.

MRSB said...

Both you and Derek lost ones that you loved in about 1 weeks time. How sad for your family. Tell Derek I'm sorry for his loss. My love to you all.