Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AWWWW


Look at these crazy boys!

Auntie Patty and Uncle Clint with their favorite kids! Well, they should be!! haha

Since we have ALL of the 'Smith Girl's' husbands and children in the country at the same time for the FIRST time we went and took some pictures before it does not happen again for a few years! It was a ton of fun for the girls and kids of course, but the boys I think had to put on a good face and just go with it. However, I do think that they were just fine with the picture they took with just the three of them. If no one can catch on (I am included in not knowing what they were talking about) I guess they were trying to do the 'Stepbrothers' DVD cover. I really still do not know, but the boys were all smiles. I am not including any pictures of myself, beacause I took one for the team. What I mean is that I did not look good (I mean at all) in the pictures we took as an entire family or the one with the three of us girls, but I let them select the pictures we chose because everyone else looked good (no double chins or closed eyes) and with four kids I am surprised that we made it to even taking the pics after an hour wait. So, if anyone wants to see some not so nice pics of me then all you have to do is stop on by:) hahaha

2 comments:

Darci said...

Sorry I hate it when I think I look terrible in pictures and we went to all that work to take them. ARG!!!!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I love the pictures. You all are such a great family, always making sure you are together and supper loved. Makes me smile every time! P.S. I am sure you are beautiful in the pictures.