Monday, November 24, 2008

Theme Week..Family






Last week was all about some quality family time. With the hours that Derek works just sitting and watching a movie can be a HUGE deal. It has been fun the last few weeks making more quality time for us. So having a family week seemed like the next best theme to have. On Monday we met with Derek's cousin, Franklin, for dinner at Bubba Gumps. On Tuesday I went and bought Wall-e, popped some popcorn and sat down to watch this adorable movie 2 TIMES with Derek and the kids. On Wednesday Connor came over for a few hours so we headed to Mc Donald's and then to the library to pick up some 'family themed' books. On Thursday we read the book together and waited for Friday to come. On Friday Auntie Patty and Uncle Clint came back to California for a week long visit!! So excited the kids were to see their Auntie and Uncle and it was even more special for me to see Clint and Emma together for the very first time. Keep looking at the blog for more pictures from our visit with Clint and Patty

4 comments:

Darci said...

It has been so long since I have seen Patty, I can tell it is her though. Her little boy is really cute. LOVE LOVE Emma's cherry dress where and when did you get that????

The Calagna Family said...

SOOOOO ADORABLE! I LOVE the theme this week...since I am all about the family :)!!! I am done with work and today is cleaning day...so I am hoping to spend some QT with my baby girl before Vinnie comes. Want to play?? xoxoxo

The Calagna Family said...

PS..say hi to Patty!!!!

terenjaxteegan said...

Love the popcorn holders... it was like really being at the movies...even though I do not even remember what those are like. LOL