Monday, November 3, 2008

The old and the young




Connor and Dale had their birthday parties together this year. For Connor it was his 3rd and Dale, his 37th! It was so nice to see both of them together to share this celebration, but even more fun to see how being 37 does not seem to change things too much for Dale. There was the typical Lee jumpy, Mexican food, two cakes, ping pong, drinks, the pool and spa, toys, and SAND to play with..this made the day so much fun:) We even got to watch the video to Connor and Dale boogie boarding in Hawaii, so adorable it was to see Dale and his son have that time together:) The funny thing is that I was cutting my food with a fork & the fork broke..what do you think happened??? Well not what I thought would ever happen to me.....I split my food all over the ground! Okay worse than that...I flung guacamole all over a man, Dave, that I had just met!! It was horrible.

1 comment:

Darci said...

So sorry that you got the food on the guy you just met, that would be so embarrassing. Is that your car the kids are in? So cool.