Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Avah Grace Turns 2, Gabba Style!


My long time friend De Anne's daughter, Avah is turning two tomorrow, but she already had her party! Avah has always been IN LOVE/OBSESSED with the TV show, YoGabbaGabba. In fact, she was the kid that turned my kids onto the show. I do not even think Lilly knows who Elmo is, but she dances her heart out to, "there's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!"

De Anne told me prior to going to her house that it 'threw up gabba all over her house," and it really did! From matching earring for her and Avah, outfits for both of the babies (thank goodness the 12 yr old was not subjected to one), gabba brownie pops and cupcakes, gabba party favors, gabba music, gabba decor, and I must not forget to mention one of the characters came....Muno (I have no idea how to spell that, but he is the huge red one). I think Avah just about died when she saw the red thing! It was so cute and she just walked up to him, hugged him, then walked away, then came back, then tried to put Drew's Muno shoes on it, then walked away....went on for 30 min! My kids went crazy for a min or two then back to the jumpy.....but LP crawled around it and DANCED! So cute!

Also, I have to say that if it were not for two babies born in the beginning of Dec two years ago, I do not think we would have Lillian! Just thought I would throw that in:)





2 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

Those pops are supper adorable. What a fun party.

terenjaxteegan said...

We are a Gabba Gabba household ourselves. LOVE the show and what an adorable party.