Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tryng to get the prefect Christmas card shot.





Not so good this year. I thought while I was taking them that they were good, but now I realize they really were not good at all!!!! I loved this Santa because he sat in a 1864 Carriage house and spoke to the kids for a long time, but what I was really hoping for was that one of the kids would have been crying or tryig to run away. That did not happen! In fact, they LOVED Santa and went right up to him to tell him what they each wanted! Oh well!

Here are Em and Drew asking Santa for a "Batman Cave" and "Princess Game"

2 comments:

MRSB said...

Sorry no crying kids for your Christmas cards. Perhaps we can talk Santa into pinching the kids so they'll cry. What a fun day we had, I was exhausted when I got home.

Rebecca Titone said...

ah-ha! Your santa photos! Yea!