Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My side, Gobble 2012

I realized that I did not post about my-side of the family for Thanksgiving!  For the past few years we have been celebrating the Turkey Day on the Sunday before the actual holiday and I have to say it works for us!  With both of my sisters out of state, Jo being married now, and things going on with other family members it really makes sense to have it beforehand.

I was in the kitchen cooking along with Uncle Kev and Jo with Ken watching Uncle carve the bird....and the end of it all we were tired, Derek was a dork, my babies were stuffed and there was little strength left to play Apples-to-Apples.












I love these pictures of my girls eating off of our China, Derek wearing 'Minnie Ears,' and my mom relaxing for just a minute while at my house.  I missed my sisters, but I can not wait until Christmas Eve to have a lovely night...even though it may be sad.

No comments: