Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This Thanksgiving was well, interesting for me.  I have been emotionally a little out of it lately, but got around to the Turkey Trot  for the second year in a row.  I was sad that Jen did not do it with me (she would have ran the 10k probably anyways and left me in the wind:)), but I had Elisa again and Carly with Dwayne joined in the fun.  It is really a fun way to start the day.  Well, until I go to my neighbors and have a bloody Mary and wanted to sleep the rest of the day!  So, when we headed over to Linda's I headed straight for her bed for a rest!  Once all rested I joined in the food, dessert, planning family days, secret Santa stuff, and of course watched the Pat's game.  The kids made snowmen with Chow, Drew played, or rather watched Kyle and Max play video games, and everyone was very full.  A full tummy did not stop Kels, Saige, Chow, Connor and Daniella from leaving at 9pm to go shopping.  I am not sure how I feel about these new hours for Black Friday starting on Thursday.  Thanksgiving is about family, not shopping.  Well, whatever I think it does not matter, I just know I will NEVER do that.  For me it is not worth it.  I hope everyone had a great Gobble Day!!

I forgot my camera, but Derek got a few.





Of course we had to get a picture of Carly sleeping!  But she had to fake it this year because she ACTUALLY STAYED AWAKE!  So pretty all of the girls are!

No comments: