Monday, February 11, 2013

Family Day & Daddy's 35th!

Family Day's with the Lee Family can be surprisingly funny!  I am not sure if it is... 

#1- The Lilly pose...


#2- The amount of us that are here...
 
#3- Derek ALMOST shook his booty in celebration of his 35 birthday...

#4- One of these hilarious pictures...dorks....




#5- Or how we ended up from the Disneyland area back to our house...



I think it is all of the above!  We missed the Weil family & most of the teenagers, but as you can tell we had a lot of fun at Bubba Gumps.  Our bill was huge and we all left with a bag of pilsners!  Linda was spoiling the children (both hers and ours), as usual, and Auntie Chow walked around with the kids once they started to get restless.  

Why Bubba's?  Well, as with most men, it is a favorite movie of theirs.  So I thought, why not hang out there this time for family day.  I really did not think we would be there as long as we were, four hours I think?  But it was fun!  However, I am thinking once a year for something like this is good enough for everyone!  On to this month when we go FISHING!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: