Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ready For Some BASEBALL!


Are you ready for some baseball?  Or should I ask, "am I ready for a busy next few months?"  

Well, no I am not really looking forward to it.  But just like dance rehearsals I must take him to it.  Right now Drew has baseball three times a week, but starting next week he has 2games a week plus practice.  I do not know how many there are of those a week...guess I should find out since I am team mom!  Drew had his first scrimmage last weekend.  It was awesome to see the team play.  These kids are GOOD!  I think Drew is a little intimidated and wants to do his best.  It is interesting to see him grow up.  A few months ago he did not really care about baseball, now I see him getting a little disappointed in himself for not hitting the ball.  It is okay I keep telling him...he will get stronger!  OH and the girls are not very happy about sitting through these games and practices.  Too bad I keep telling them!!  Opening day this weekend!
 

**oh, before his scrimmage we went to the kids fair.  It was nice to see some of the ladies I have not seen in a very long time.  Kristi did a pretty good job this year, but I had more vendors last year:)  I AM bragging a little:)**

**more pics taken by the girls**
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

No comments: