Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Sexy Man

My sexy man is Derek...hello look at those arms and shoulders!

However, my 'other sexy man' is this fine hunk of a man!



Wow, Jason how I love you. Really, I do not, but to see him kick butt in a movie is always a treat. I got hooked on him when I was pregnant with one of the girls. I have seen every one of his movies (even the bad ones) and can not wait for his new movie to come out. Infact, Derek rewound the TV and called me in to see the commerical. See, he has his gal and I have my man. Jason is just yummy, so go see The Mechanic and have fun looking at that man:) Just take him as eye candy and not story lines or acting ability... most movies he is pretty good.

*Derek knows my lust (oh just a word, I do not have it) for the man**

2 comments:

The Titone - Perez Family said...

He is a hunk! Good pick. =)

MRSB said...

You are so lucky to have two such sexy men in your life.