Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last month we went to Vegas. I love our every 6 months visits. The kids love it, which is still crazy to me. I never thought I would be one of those parents that took their kids to Vegas, but there really is a ton to do there for the kids. They even walked 5 miles in one day. If I had known it was that long..I never would have done it. They loved the TI show, going to the same places we have been before, the Shark Reef, the M & M store, along with the new places we visited.
This time we stayed at Ceasers's Place...upgraded to a HUGE Suite! I have a picture of part of it below, but it really does not do it justice.

Kels watched Drew and Lilly while Em and I went to the Choreographers Showcase at the Aria. It was the NBT & Circus de Soleili combined for a great show. It was pretty quick, and even though it was political (as any show put on my 20-somethings would be) I did enjoy watching Ms Krista from the studio perform. I am so excited to watch Kimmy & Angela this Friday in SB!







On our way to the Shark Reef located at Mandalay Bay we stopped to take this picture at my favorite part of Vegas that I have not seen in years......


I just really want to see it at work!


No comments: